Monday, 20 February 2017

Final reduction clearance prices all change!

You know how it goes, you have an idea, you try it, it goes well, but then life happens and you need a change, it is time for something different.  Well, I need to change - I am changing! - I have found a walking group to go and investigate very soon by the way, thank you for all of those who suggested it!  As part of that change I am moving on from my Etsy shop.  So everything is being sold at massively reduced prices. 

I want to concentrate on designing and patterns.  This is for two reasons, one because I love designing things and making things for my shop takes away my designing time and the other - purely practical reason - is that it takes me so long to do the accounts for things I sell in the shop and again, this takes away from designing time!  So the designs have it!  This means all must go!

So click the photo in the top right of the sidebar (or here) and you will go to the price reduction post.  E-mail me or get in touch to know you want to buy something and I will send you a paypal invoice - you must give me an e-mail address to do this.  Some items also for sale in my Etsy shop, same prices but no multibuy discount.

Thank you for helping me to clear out and move on!  It seems sad, but it isn't it is a new start and that is all good!  Thank you to everyone who has bought things from me in the past, I hope that you have loved them, I certainly loved making them, it is just time for something new!

Thank you. 

Amy

16 comments:

  1. Dear Amy,
    Change is good!
    Have a cozy day, my friend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled you have managed to find a walking group. The shawl patterns you designed were a delight so I look forward to see what you have planned. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sad Amy, as, at least you've tried that, & now its time to move on. I'm with you on the love of designing, albeit quilts, houses & gardens (giggle). I'm looking forward to seeing what the next chapter holds for you. Have a good week & take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you have found a walking group already. Life's a journey or so they say, so good luck with moving on to the the next stage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A walking group sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck with the new business decisions. Even though I can't crochet yet I loved seeing your patterns. You always seemed to really enjoy designing them and showed them off with a lot of enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe in change. And I love the idea of a walking group! Good luck with that.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your designing, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Change is good and I like the idea of a walking group - should look for one myself! I walk with my dog but having others to talk to while at it would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm happy for you that you have been able to reassess and realise where your true heart lies. I wish you all the best with this new, exciting chapter of your life.
    Go Amy! Cheers for change - as good as a holiday, so they say. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A walking group, or invoices- it's a no brainer! Enjoy your new group Amy, and remember to tell us all about it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Change for the good if it gives you more time to do what you enjoy the most.
    Good luck with the walking group, let us know how you get on.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear you are getting to the things that you really enjoy. I hope the walking group turns out to be just what you need as well. Good luck with your sales!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Change is good...doing what suits you best and moving on to what you like the most is a very good idea! The walking group sounds like a great idea too, Amy.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello dearest Amy! I think it's exciting thinking on new endeavors!! It'll be fun to see what your future brings. ;) Blessings. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your walking group sounds wonderful. I have a friend who is in one but they take major hikes each week, often traveling by car to the place. They have done this for years and all have become very good friends. Your pictures are lovely and I'm glad you are making some decisions about decisions! Thank you for hosting Five and I'm glad it will continue. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment, I love hearing what you have to say and I read all of your messages.

All comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to appear, but it will once I have read it!

Thank you again for visiting!

Amy xx