Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Creative Blogging

images.duckduckgo
I have very kindly been nominated for a Creative Blogger Award by Eleanor from Harebells Crochet.  Thank you so much for the nomination Eleanor.
2 -
The rules for the Creative Blogger Award are
  1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
  2. Share five facts about yourself.
  3. Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
  4. Notify the bloggers you included.
  5. Keep the rules in your post.
Five Facts!
 
1 - After banging on and on and on and - well, you get the point - about not being able to knit that might finally be changing and I might - only might! - become a knitter!
 
2 - I love wearing blue and white and stripey tops and have realised that I have three such tops!  I am wearing one while I am writing this.  With other clothes of course!
 
3 - We have eaten hardly any veggies in this house for about 2 months now.  Because we have been having salad nearly every day.  We love salad.
 
4 - You know that I have a massive pile of books that are waiting to be read.  Confession time.  I have been adding to them!  Yikes!
 
5 - My favourite dessert of all time is Pavlova.  I have written whole blog posts devoted to it.  I think that I might need to make another one soon.  It has been too long!
 
Those aren't particularly creative facts or about creative things, I hope that is OK!
 
Now, I am supposed to nominate some others for this award.  If you have read this blog for a while though, you will know that my policy is to always, graciously, accept any award that is given to me because, well, someone gave it to me and how kind is that!  So thank you Eleanor for the award!
 
However, it is also my policy not to nominate other people specifically for awards.  Instead, I award this to you all and invite any or all of you to join in, tell us some random things about you and then pass it on as you wish to other bloggers!
 
Why not give it a go?
 
I look forward to reading some of your answers.
 
Hope that you have a fun creative day today!
 
Amy

26 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amy and yes you are very creative & I am a bit envious of what you can do. Thanks for your 5 facts. It is fun getting to know people a little better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a gracious blogger! How nicely you participated and what you've shared is fun to know. I think you'll be a knitter in no time...a bona fide knitter. I also tend to gravitate to the same styles and colors in clothing. Pavlova? I await further discussions. When anyone mentions a favorite anything, I'm all ears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some posts about it on my blog. If you look back you will see them, search Pavlova in the search box!

      Delete
  3. loved reading more about you and I am like you -- I shy away from singling out people for awards, just too many to choose from!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a well deserved award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Amy. Well deserved.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard of Pavlovas, but never seen or tasted one, please describe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Search back on the blog by typing pavlova into the search box, you will see all you need to know and more!

      Delete
  7. There is no better post than one about pavlovas!! (except perhaps one about lemon meringue pie!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Amy. A friend of mine makes the best Pavlova I've ever tasted, so I always think of her when it is mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Amy! I confess I have a pile of unread books and keep adding to them. Sigh. Books keep calling my name and I can't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you!! that sound fun to win. have a happy week. it sounds like you have been so busy with your creative times i wonder if you will read again. i have been reading a lot so i don't have much time for creative. we did bike & hike this past july 4th weekend. i did squeeze in a bit of reading but just time for camping and exercise. housework always takes a back seat lately. but there are days like today where i blog and do housework much of the day. take care. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on the award - I am fond of blue and white stripes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed reading your list. I have a stack of books I want to read also but who can read and blog too! LOL!

    I appreciate knowing you visit me. You are so kind and I enjoy seeing all you do. You are amazing at all you get done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to ask what you put in your salads if not veggies?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant post Amy, fun facts and accepted so graciously :)
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha! I wear and own a number of blue stripey tops too - I love them! Great facts about you Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun facts about the woman behind the blog! Thanks for sharing, Amy!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the award. It's perfect for you!
    I love blue and white stripes too and have several shirts that have them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats x and yum. pavlova. my favourite dessert too x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations, Amy, and what a fun and interesting post... as yours are always!
    The blue and white stripey tops are the best. :)
    I share your award policy nowadays. I'm very happy to answer to the questions etc., but I don't pass them on anymore, because so many people don't seem to like participating.
    Thank you for the great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on the award. I think you have a good system on how you pass it along! I gave up awards due to having people upset with me when I passed them on.. :-) I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm with you on stripey tops and wouldn't like to count how many I have! I've also been adding to my already teetering pile of books too plus taking some out of the library and having stacks of magazines to read too - there is no hope for me! X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Count me in on the love of stripy tops. I have more than I care to admit too!
    As to my to be read pile, let's not go there, it's sure to topple over soon I'm sure.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment, I love hearing what you have to say and I read all of your messages.

All comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to appear, but it will once I have read it!

Thank you again for visiting!

Amy xx