Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Primary Stripe Scarf

You might remember that in January I shared this lovely scarf with you.  I have so loved wearing it. It is cosy and warm, long enough to really wrap around my neck, but not too heavy so that is uncomfortable or too bulky.



The colours are great because they go with, well, just about everything that I have in my wardrobe!

I don't think that you could ask for more than that in a scarf could you.

Two other bonuses were that I really enjoyed making it - it was very quick - and I got to use a new stitch for a whole garment which again was very enjoyable and satisfying.

When I shared the scarf with you earlier in the year I promised that further details would be forthcoming and I am pleased to tell you that I have (finally!) got the pattern written up.  It has taken quite a lot of time to get the details of all the different stripes of colour together.


The pattern is now for sale in my Ravelry Shop.  You can find it on Ravelry by pressing the button below or via the links to my shops in the sidebar - top right.  All of my patterns can be found this way.

The pattern includes a tutorial with photos to show how to work this stitch as well as full details of the colours and order of the stripes.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/primary-stripe-scarf

There is an introductory offer on this pattern if you buy it through Ravelry until Midnight (GMT) 28th March 2016 which gives you 10% off the price of the pattern by entering the code

Primary Stripe

This is just for the use of readers of my blog and can only be used once by each purchaser to buy this pattern.  The cost does include VAT which the sellers are obligated to charge you.  Sorry about that!

You can also buy the pattern via lovecrochet.com by pressing this button.  The price is the same, although there isn't an introductory offer on the price on lovecrochet.com.

http://www.loveknitting.com/primary-stripe-scarf-crochet-pattern-by-amy-at-love-made-my-home



I hope that you will really enjoy making your own scarf and wrapping up in it and keeping cosy!  Let me know if you decide to give it a go!

Amy

29 comments:

  1. Well done Amy I hope you have a lot of success with your patterns :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great looking scarf Amy, and I wish you good success in the sale of the pattern!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty scarf, Amy, and still needed some of the chilly days we are still having.
    Margaret P

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely and I hope that you have great success with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful Amy I hope you get lots of sales. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cheerful scarf Amy...your crochet is so neat!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very well done scarf! I have to say, I never wear primary colors, but because of my very neutral wardrobe, that would probably look great with everything I have too!!! I always admire women who can pull off bright colors, but I am just ot one of them, or at least that is what I tend to think.
    Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I stand in awe that first you can create this and second you can offer a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your scarf is gorgeous, and very cheerful too. I hope lots of people buy your pattern Amy. Unfortunately I can no longer crotchet due to arm surgery :( But I love to look!
    Happy Easter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your gorgeous colorful scarf you made Amy! Enjoy the week and have a Happy Easter!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a lovely scarf, Amy. I'm sure it will be a popular pattern in your new shop. My best to you, Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Amy and well done on getting the pattern written up and available for all. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It does look like a lovely scarf xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, wishing you every success with your business venture. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never learnt how to crochet but looking at your lovely scarf wish that I could.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wishing you lots of sales of your lovely pattern. It is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's such a lovely scarf, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. AMy that's a great scarf! Just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is a very pretty and distinctive scarf, Amy. I bet it keeps you lovely and warm:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your new pattern! Lovely scarf!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful scarf, I love all the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that scarf! Such happy colors, they are perfect to brighten up a grey and dull winter day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your scarf makes me smile Amy, so fun and cheerful. Well done.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Amy,
    I do love a scarf that you can wrap around your neck several times. A bit like Dr Who!
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pretty scarf. Hope the sales go well for you X

    ReplyDelete
  26. lovely scarf Amy! great colours

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am deeply in love with your scarf and if ever I learn the art of crochet I shall be making this for certain, it's stunning.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment, I love hearing what you have to say and I read all of your messages.

All comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to appear, but it will once I have read it!

Thank you again for visiting!

Amy xx