Thursday, 18 February 2016

Cards on the table

As you know I have opened an Etsy shop and have also started to sell my patterns on Ravelry and Lovecrochet.com (links at the end).  I needed to get some cards to give out to people, include with orders and so on.  I have looked at various options online and frankly none of them were "me".  I could get business cards to a pre designed formula, or I could even try and design my own, or I could order some A6 (quarter of a size of normal letter writing paper) cards which are really expensive - well the ones that I found that were half decent.

Then I hit upon the idea of designing and printing my own - which is silly because I am a crafter and maker and so it should have been obvious from the start really.  Better late than never though!

Today I have finally had some success and managed to get everything together and printed some!  Want a look...


I have erased my surname from them, but if you order from me it will be on there.  They are printed four to a sheet and I can just print as many as I want, as and when I want them, onto thin card.  This means that I can write little notes to people as well to include with parcels to say thank you, to add any other info etc.
 
I am so pleased with them!  Especially after my filming disaster earlier this week, it has been good to have something go right for a change.

You can find my Etsy shop HERE

You can find my patterns in my Ravelry shop HERE

You can find my patterns at Lovecrochet.com HERE

Sorry about the two posts in one day!  I know I said this second one will be a book review, but this was more exciting!

Amy

36 comments:

  1. Much more personal than something ordered - they look good

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're perfect, just the ticket! How are you getting on? Hope it's going well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very good looking! Now heading over to your shop.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is exciting! And especially exciting to have things work out the way you want. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amy,
    I think they look lovely. It's all go here at the moment! Good for you!
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh btw, I really like your blog header too. It's simple and effective. I'd like one similar for my blog. I've been meaning to have a little face lift for a while. Not sure how to go about it though. Don;t want to pay anyone. I paid someone the last time, and was ripped off.
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look lovely, good for you gor for it
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent cards. Just perfect for your new business venture. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look lovely :) It's great reading about your new business venture, I wish you every success

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great Amy! So exciting to see your venture take wings :). I've followed your Etsy shop and your Ravelry account.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these cute note cards. Good luck with your Etsy shop. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely work ! Congrats ! I love making my own greeting cards here to with my own photos makes it more personal . Thanks for sharing hope all sells well ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well YAY! Good job! I wish you BIG success, good Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done Amy and I can see you being a very busy lady from now on. The cards look very smart. Look forward to hearing how it all goes. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous, I shall enjoy having a look around these, I love anything crafty x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Making your own makes perfect sense, Amy. Well done! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. They're lovely Amy, nicely done. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. They look very professional,Amy. X

    ReplyDelete
  19. The note cards are perfect for your needs. It was a good idea to match them with your header. You've created your own personal style. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are so talented, Amy! I love your labels, you are an artist! Good luck with it all! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Best wishes on your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nice cards - I'm impressed you did them yourself, but not surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay! They look great. Enjoy using them Amy. X

    ReplyDelete
  24. They are very pretty, I never consider doing things myself until I have exhausted all over avenues either hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a much better idea - it's personalised to your own design and cost much less too. Well done! X

    ReplyDelete
  26. They look very nice. Friendly and professional at the same time :) What is it that woman says on the card-printing company advert? Oh yes; "they look 'proper'" !!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a great idea to include a note with your etsy. The card looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You can do your book review next time Amy it's always nice to share something exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amy- your creative business cards are perfect-- just right for your new venture. Congrats on setting up your etsy shop and selling your patterns on Ravelry- I wish you great success!!! I truly LOVE the little crochet hearts!!

    Love
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations! They look wonderful. Have a great weekend.

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  31. I didn't have much look with my vintage wares in etsy. I do purchase craft items. Will check yours out!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You are brilliant!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  33. They look good! Hope it is all a great success for you Amy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment, I love hearing what you have to say and I read all of your messages.

All comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to appear, but it will once I have read it!

Thank you again for visiting!

Amy xx